- Nutrition and The Autonomic Nervous System
- Conquering Cancer: Volumes One & Two
- What Went Wrong
- One Man Alone
- The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer
- Dr. Beard's The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer
THE CONQUERING CANCER BEST CASE REPORT SERIES
Conquering Cancer: Volume One
50 Pancreatic and Breast Cancer Patients on The Gonzalez Nutritional Protocol
Conquering Cancer: Volume Two
62 Patients on The Gonzalez ProtocolBy Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD The two volumes of Conquering Cancer are available now on Amazon. This cancer case report series documents the effectiveness of The Gonzalez Protocol - the nutritional/enzyme cancer treatment designed by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD. The book provides an in-depth analysis of the Gonzalez Protocol in both theory and practice. This pioneering book series includes patients diagnosed with a poor prognosis or terminal malignancies who did well under Dr. Gonzalez's care. These two volumes of Conquering Cancer are the culmination of Dr. Gonzalez's twenty-eight-year medical career, as he died suddenly and unexpectedly in July 2015. Includes 112 best case reports and 19 different types of cancer, the two volume series is available to all those with an interest in cancer in general, the enzyme treatment of cancer in particular, alternative medicine, and the Gonzalez Protocol. PLEASE NOTE: this is not a how-to book for self-treatment.
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN HARDBACK AND KINDLE EDITIONS.
Nutrition and The Autonomic Nervous System:
The Scientific Foundations of The Gonzalez Protocol
By Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (developer of The Gonzalez Protocol for the treatment of cancer and many other degenerative diseases) explains the importance of nutrition in maintaining and restoring the autonomic nervous system balance that is so crucial to good health.
- Dr. Gonzalez describes how individual variation in nervous system function means that different individuals require different types of diets (ranging from largely raw food and vegetarian to diets high in fatty red meat, and every variation in between) in order to achieve good health.
- Drawing upon more than twenty-five years of private practice in New York, and prior research by Drs. Pottenger, Gellhorn, and Kelley, he also explains why nutritional supplementation protocols similarly need to be individualized for optimal autonomic nervous system function.
- While this book is not a how-to manual, reading it will help you better understand how to maintain or improve your own health or, if you are a health professional, to better assist your patients to remain healthy or recover from illness-without potentially harmful medications.