Welcome to New Spring Press
New Spring Press publishes serious scientific works in the fields of health, with an emphasis on nutrition, its impact on disease, and the theories of Nicholas J. Gonzalez MD and Dr. John Beard, the British scientist who pioneered the therapeutic uses of enzymes. We have the complete works of the late Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. In addition to books, Dr. Gonzalez's lecture recordings on these topics are available.
Dr. Gonzalez's two volume case report series, Conquering Cancer, published posthumously, is available on Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions. Both volumes were finalists for 2017 Best Book Awards.
- This cancer case report series documents the effectiveness of The Gonzalez ProtocolTM - the nutritional/enzyme cancer treatment designed by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD.
- The two volume book series provides an in-depth analysis of The Gonzalez ProtocolTM in both theory and practice, with 112 representative patients diagnosed with a poor prognosis or terminal malignancies who did well under Dr. Gonzalez's care.
- These two volumes of Conquering Cancer are the culmination of Dr. Gonzalez's twenty-eight-year medical career, as he died suddenly and unexpectedly in July 2015.
- Volume One and Two are now available to all those with an interest in cancer in general, the enzyme treatment of cancer in particular, alternative medicine, and The Gonzalez Protocol.
PLEASE NOTE: these are not a "how-to" books for self-treatment.
Dr. Gonzalez's latest book was released in March 2017 Nutrition and the Autonomic Nervous System - The Scientific Foundations of The Gonzalez Protocol. Order this book on Amazon in paperback or Kindle editions. It was a finalist for 2017 Best Book Award.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (developer of The Gonzalez ProtocolTM for the treatment of cancer and other degenerative diseases) explains the importance of nutrition in maintaining and restoring the autonomic nervous system balance that is so crucial to good health.
- Dr. Gonzalez describes how individual variation in nervous system function means that different individuals require different types of diets (ranging from largely raw food and vegetarian to diets high in fatty red meat, and every variation in between) in order to achieve good health.
- Drawing upon more than twenty-five years of private practice in New York, and prior research by Drs. Pottenger, Gellhorn, and Kelley, he also explains why nutritional supplementation protocols similarly need to be individualized for optimal autonomic nervous system function.
- While this book is not a how-to manual, reading it will help you better understand how to maintain or improve your own health-or, if you are a health professional, to better assist your patients to remain healthy or recover from illness-without potentially harmful medications.
Other book titles
The book What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., won a Silver Award in the Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category). For more information about the book, click here. An article adapted from the book, Some Thoughts about Scientific Bias, is available on Dr. Gonzalez's website.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., and Linda L. Isaacs, M.D. This monograph comprehensively reviews Dr. Beard's theories regarding the origins of cancer and its treatment from the perspective of contemporary molecular biology. The authors include case histories of cancer patients successfully treated with an enzyme-based regimen This book is also now available on Amazon in Kindle editions.
The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer and Its Scientific Basis by Dr. John Beard. We have reprinted this volume, originally published in 1911, as a carefully reproduced hard cover edition with an added foreword by Dr. Gonzalez.
One Man Alone by Dr. Nicholas J. Gonzalez. In this monograph, completed as partial fulfillment of his immunology training, Dr. Gonzalez reviewed the treatment and successes of William Donald Kelley DDS, who refined Dr. Beard's original approach to cancer. Although originally completed in 1986, One Man Alone was not published until 2010, rewritten and with an updated introduction by Dr. Gonzalez. This research study has been generating interest in the alternative and conventional medical world for two decades. This book is now also available in Kindle editions on Amazon.
Sign up for our announcement list (see left hand menu) to be notified of publication dates for future releases and pre-publication ordering information. For more information about the late Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, visit TheGonzalezProtocol.
“New Spring Press” is a registered trademark of New Spring Press, LLC. All rights reserved.
New Spring Press LLC