Welcome to New Spring Press
New Spring Press proudly publishes scientific books and videos in the fields of health and nutrition and their impact on disease. We are the exclusive publishers of the scientific work of Nicholas J. Gonzalez MD and Dr. John Beard, the British scientist who pioneered the therapeutic uses of pancreatic enzymes. In addition to offering Dr. Gonzalez's award-winning books, we offer Dr. Gonzalez's lecture recordings.
LATEST BOOK RELEASES
Dr. Gonzalez's two volume cancer case report book series, Conquering Cancer, published posthumously, is available on Amazon in hardback and Kindle editions. Both volumes were finalists for 2017 Best Book Awards.
- This cancer case report book series documents the scientific effectiveness of The Gonzalez ProtocolTM - the nutritional enzyme cancer treatment designed by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, MD.
- The two volume book series provides an in-depth analysis of The Gonzalez Protocol® in both theory and practice, with 112 representative patients diagnosed with a poor prognosis or terminal malignancies who did well under Dr. Gonzalez's care.
- Conquering Cancer is the culmination of Dr. Gonzalez's twenty-eight-year medical career. Dr. Gonzalez died unexpectedly in July 2015.
- Volumes One and Two are available to all those with an interest in cancer in general, the enzyme treatment of cancer in particular, alternative medicine, and The Gonzalez Protocol®.
PLEASE NOTE: these are not "how-to" books for self-treatment
Dr. Gonzalez's latest book Nutrition and the Autonomic Nervous System - The Scientific Foundations of The Gonzalez Protocol is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions. It was a finalist for 2017 Best Book Award.
In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez (developer of The Gonzalez Protocol® for the treatment of cancer and other degenerative diseases) explains the importance of nutrition in maintaining and restoring the autonomic nervous system balance that is so crucial to good health.
- Dr. Gonzalez describes how individual variation in nervous system function means that different individuals require different types of diets (ranging from largely raw food and vegetarian to diets high in fatty red meat, and every variation in between) in order to achieve good health.
- Drawing upon more than twenty-five years of private practice in New York, and prior research by Drs. Pottenger, Gellhorn, and Kelley, he also explains why nutritional supplementation protocols similarly need to be individualized for optimal autonomic nervous system function.
- While this book is not a how-to manual, reading it will help you better understand how to maintain or improve your own health. If you are a health professional, it will better assist your patients to remain healthy or recover from illness without potentially harmful medications.
Other books by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., won a Silver Award in the Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category). For more information about the book, click here. An article adapted from the book, Some Thoughts about Scientific Bias, is available on The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation website.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer by Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., and Linda L. Isaacs, M.D. This monograph comprehensively reviews Dr. Beard's theories regarding the origins of cancer and its treatment from the perspective of contemporary molecular biology. The authors include case histories of cancer patients successfully treated with an enzyme-based regimen This book is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions.
The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer and Its Scientific Basis by Dr. John Beard. This volume, originally published in 1911, has been carefully reproduced as a hard cover edition with an added foreword by Dr. Gonzalez. It is currently out of print.
One Man Alone by Dr. Nicholas J. Gonzalez. In this monograph, completed as partial fulfillment of his immunology training, Dr. Gonzalez reviewed the treatment and successes of William Donald Kelley DDS, who refined Dr. Beard's original approach to cancer. Although originally completed in 1986, One Man Alone was published in 2010, rewritten and with an updated introduction by Dr. Gonzalez. This research study has generated strong interest in the alternative and conventional medical world for more than two decades. This book is available in hardcover and Kindle editions on Amazon.
Sign up for our announcement list (see left hand menu) to be notified of publication dates for future releases including a new Biography about Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. For more information about Dr. Nick Gonzalez and the non-profit foundation The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation, visit TheGonzalezProtocol.
“New Spring Press” is a registered trademark of New Spring Press, LLC. All rights reserved.
New Spring Press LLC